The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Leadership team to develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. This position will have the responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating all marketing ventures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Marketing department employees and any outsourced/contracted marketing to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Implement marketing strategies to raise awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals in the group.
- Provide content to the design team for all printed and web materials.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and goals; review monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to track trends. Develop monthly goals and reporting on web statistics to review with team for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate all marketing tasks/projects, including all aspects of:
· Inbound Marketing (All social channels, blog posting, creating blog editorial and social content calendars)
· Paid Marketing (PPC & Social Advertising)
· Social Marketing
· Trade Show preparation
-Manage assigned categories meeting/exceeding margin and sales plans.
-Develop and monitor 3 separate marketing budgets of up to $400k each.
-Responsible for the improved performance of our e-commerce websites:
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and Minimum of 2 years’ of working experience.
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal, and Organizational Skills.
- An ability to multitask and ensure all projects are continuing as necessary.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in marketing and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
Position Type: Full-time position
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Celina Tent, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
Salary and Benefits: Celina Tent, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Wages are negotiable and based upon experience.