Celina, a division of Celina Tent Inc., is hiring Summer Production Help in our Celina, OH facility during the summer months on all 3 shifts.
With over 120 different machines across CNC cutting/routing, printing, RF welding, sewing, and more, this is more than just an 8 hour push-button opportunity! We’re looking for dependable, motivated, safety-minded individuals for our varied work experience. With constantly shifting duties and work load, Celina’s wide range of production areas let you learn new skills in a team-oriented, clean, fast-paced environment. Apply now! This is an ideal opportunity for students looking for a predictable schedule and great pay.
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, a positive attitude, and produce high quality work that conforms to company standards
- Punctuality and good attendance are required
- Be ready to work when your shift begins
- Willingness to cross-train on several operations within the department
- Possess problem solving, communication,
- teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and some crawling
- Able to lift, carry, and/or pull bulky materials weighing 50+ pounds
- Mandatory Overtime may be required, including Saturdays
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check
COMPETITIVE WAGES: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note the position and your shift preference on your application/resume.
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
Celina, OH 45822
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.