Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the United States Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment.
As a Graphic Designer at Celina, you will work in our Marketing department to develop and implement literature, collateral and technical specifications to best suit Celina’s needs on a daily basis.
A typical day might include the following that you should be good at:
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software (Creative Suite)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare concept boards and present your ideas
- Create original designs or update existing designs of company assets, including digital assets, packaging design, print design and presentations
- Create images that identify Celina Tent’s product illustrations, logos and website
- Design literature, brochures, technical manuals, catalogs and other collateral
- Create graphics for social media campaigns
- Design and manage email campaigns and marketing automation creation
- Website maintenance for various sites
- Retouch photography
- Work as part of a team with marketing manager, copywriter, designers, sales and
- leadership team
- Help transport, set up, test shoot, and operate production equipment including cameras, lighting equipment, and audio for smaller-scale on-location and studio shoots; participate in location and prop sourcing for shoots
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- An Associate’s degree or higher in a Design related field, 3 years of work experience or equivalent experience
- Ability to design for both print and web
- Proven graphic design experience/mastery of Creative Suite
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Buffer
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Understanding of DSLRs, photography principles, studio lighting and photo retouching
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Animation skills a plus (e.g. animating titles, transitions, editing template files in AfterEffects)
- Working knowledge of web design concepts, including a grasp in HTML and CSS
- An ability to multitask, run at a fast pace and ensure all projects are continuing as necessary
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team and take direction, yet be able to manage a schedule and prioritize tasks when needed
- High degree of comfort working with a variety of personalities and roles
- Highly self-motivated, has a great attention to detail, organized, demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Positive attitude – able to not take critique of creative work personally and be open to new ideas
- We conduct pre-employment screenings, including drug and background checks.
How To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
For more information, visit Celina Tent’s websites:
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.