Production Associates – 1st and 2nd shift
Celina Tent, a family-owned company headquartered in Celina, OH, is a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Production Associate positions on our 1st and 2nd shifts. Production Associates must be dependable, motivated, and quality and safety-conscious. They operate a variety of machines; such as cutting, heat-sealing systems, and industrial sewing machines to manufacture engineered fabric products in a fast-paced work environment. A wide-array of other duties may be assigned.
- A positive attitude and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong math and measurement skills.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, and some crawling.
- Able to lift, carry, and/or pull bulky materials.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screen and background checks.
Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with overtime required as needed.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29 Celina, OH 45822
Salary and Benefits: Starting pay $12.50 per hour. Celina Tent, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Position Type: Full-time position