Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment. We currently are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Network Administrator.
Bachelor or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience, along with a minimum of five years of technical experience is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting Celina Industries’ Local Area Networks, Global Wide Area Network transporting data and packetized voice streams (VOIP), enterprise wide inter-network and other data communication systems.
- Responsible for network administration, maintenance and standards creation and implementation.
- Assist in malfunction identification and resolution for various systems applications including software and hardware help desk functions.
- Lead in software updates, maintenance, and patches on a schedule.
- Lead strategic network planning implementation and special studies to enhance network performance and security.
- ITAR network experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of network protocols, operating systems and monitoring tools is required.
Career Level: Early or Mid-Level
How To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29