Proposals & Contracts Coordinator
Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the United States Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Proposals & Contracts Coordinator position located in Celina, OH.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer proposals and contracts for complex products/systems to ensure fulfillment of contractual fiscal and performance obligations
- Maintain Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) to accomplish the entire contract work scope that is consistent with internal processes
- Defines requirements, generates proposals, monitors performance and ensures compliance with contract requirements
- May determine customer requirements for new products, systems and/or other specialized assignments
- Creation and maintenance of DCMA compliant Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that achieves necessary cost and schedule integration
- Monitor IMS for changes, perform critical path analysis and advise of potential impacts
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to assist in ensuring that programs meet or exceed schedule commitments
- Participate in frequent and primary customer interaction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to grasp Government Procurement processes, contract vehicles, regulations (FAR/DFARS) and Foreign Military Sales
- Familiarity with CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives)
- General understanding of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- BS Degree in Business, Procurement, Acquisition Management or a related discipline along with demonstrated relevant experience administering various DoD Contract vehicles, subcontracts and GSA Schedules
- Must be able to obtain US security clearance which requires US citizenship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communications, mathematical, analytical, and reasoning skills
- Operate independently in a fast-paced contracts environment
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure of short suspense requirements
- Establish and maintain good rapport with internal company managers and external government and commercial customers
- Experience with web-based acquisition administration systems is a plus
How To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.