Check us out! Celina Tent is a family-owned company headquartered here in Celina, OH. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for our 2nd shift Production.
Production Associates must be dependable, motivated, quality, and safety-conscious. They operate a variety of machines; such as cutting, heat-sealing systems, and industrial sewing machines to manufacture engineered fabric products in a fast-paced work environment. A wide-array of other duties may be assigned.
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit us at gettent.com to learn more about our Company.
EMAIL: HR@celinatent.com or stop in at Celina Tent to complete an application between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Job Type: Full Time
- A positive attitude and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong math and measurement skills.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, and some crawling.
- Able to lift, carry, and/or pull bulky materials.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screen and background checks.
Entry to Mid-level
How To Apply:
Celina Tent, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Starting Pay: $15.75/hour
- Paid Time Off
- Unpaid Personal Hours
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company match
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus