Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that may change quickly, while managing long term projects that require attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manage client relationships.
- Generate new revenue streams for our all product lines in the United States and Europe.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Support customer’s online experience by effectively communicating with marketing department.
- General administrative duties, which include providing the customer with tracking information, invoices, statements, samples, etc.
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit us at gettent.com to learn more about our Company.
EMAIL: HR@celinatent.com or stop in at Celina Tent to complete an application between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Job Type: Full Time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or related field.
- 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Familiarity with MAS ERP software.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills.
- We conduct pre-employment screenings, including drug and background checks.