Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment.
Celina Tent seeks qualified candidates for Full-Year, Part-Time and/or summer of 2018 Engineering Co-op positions located in Celina, Ohio. We are seeking an Engineering Co-Op responsible for assisting with projects, capable of altering cut files, troubleshooting processes, and drawing with 2D and 3D CAD Software Systems.
This position can be full-time throughout the summer with opportunity to continue part-time throughout the 2018 school year.
This co-op experience will provide students an opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge to gain experience in their engineering field of study.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing tests, process changes using 3D modeling, gathering and preparing data and giving presentations
- Actively involved in all phases of the design, analysis of design, testing, and qualification for production, process improvement, or sale to the public
- Process reviews, development and/or support
- Development and implementing solutions to manufacturing problems and improvements to manufacturing methods
- Work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that may change quickly, while managing long term projects that require attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- This position requires the incumbent to be pursuing a Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering degree with a strong desire to gain hands-on work experience
- Knowledge of Autocad/Inventor is preferred; Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read & interpret technical instructions, drawings, etc
- Highly self-motivated, mechanical aptitude, organized, demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable Team Player
We conduct pre-employment screenings, including drug and background checks.
How To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
For more information, visit Celina Tent’s websites:
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.